HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Big Changes Have Just Begun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chad Matthews
Admin

PostSubject: Big Changes Have Just Begun   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm

MECW Fans,

If you were not in attendance for the 11/11 MECW Experience in Monroe City, folks, you missed a great night of wrestling from top-to-bottom! The 11/11 Experience featured 7 great matches. Each one was hard-hitting and action-packed. I will let our outstanding announcers Nic Wood and/or KG Wood recap the results. Furthermore, tune in tomorrow at 11am for MECW TV on My44!

You'll learn more about the structural "Reset" or "Reboot" of MECW operations. This "reset" saw me, Chad Matthews, carry out the special executive order of the MECW Board of Directors. This order consisted of the immediate release of Executive Vice-President Alexander C. West. It was evident by Mr. West's recent actions that power and greed impaired his ability to effectively carry out his executive responsibilities. The office of MECW wishes Mr. West well in all of his future endeavors.

I'm excited to say that BIG changes are in store for Main Event Championship Wrestling in the near future. That includes a revamp of the MECWPRO.Com website. Last night was only the commencement of these changes. We have chosen to take December as a holiday for Live Events and come back strong in 2011. That being said, the next MECW Experience is scheduled for January 15th, 2011, in Monroe City. And, "Grandmaster Sexay" Brian Christopher has declared to the Smothers Family that he is bringing a ROYAL tag-team partner to this MECW Experience. Take that from the son of the King!

Exciting things are in store, wrestling fans, and we know you're going to love them! Although my schedule is hectic, I will do my absolute best to keep you informed of even the smallest of happenings within the offices of Main Event Championship Wrestling. Please bring a friend to the next show and let them Experience MECW for themselves!

Thank you for your support,

Chad Matthews
Executive Vice-President
Main Event Championship Wrestling
chad@mecwpro.com
www.mecwpro.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mecwpro.com

Big Changes Have Just Begun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1