HomeHome  mecwpro.commecwpro.com  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  GalleryGallery  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I Demand Respect!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexander C. West
Admin

PostSubject: I Demand Respect!!!!!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Ok all you humanoids out there, I have been working hard to put together an action packed card for the Monroe City show on the 11th. Im still not sure why I cater to you morons after the way I have been treated lately. I hear all of the rumors about something going down in Monroe City. I hear all the rumors about me having to answer for my actions.

Get this straight right here and right now, I am the top dog in this company. I am the man in MECW. Make no mistake about it. The only people who can tell ME what to do aren't getting off of their lazy a$$es to come all the way down to podunk Indiana to do anything about it. So go to bed tonight and keep dreaming all of those sweet little dreams about A.C. West "getting whats coming to him" because it ain't happening.

SO make sure you come out and watch that old decrepid Jerry Lawler get destroyed by Tracey Smothers on the 11th. This is the first and only time Lawler has been back in the tri-state area since the first MECW show so you won't want to miss seeing him get murdered.

Peace Im outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chad Matthews
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Demand Respect!!!!!   Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Mr. West,

There's no question that you have accumulated quite the talent roster since the inception of MECW in May 2010.
However, some would say that anyone can buy an all-star talent roster with an endless supply of money at their disposal. Since being named MECW Executive Vice-President, you've had free reign in what is the hottest new wrestling promotion in the United States. You were given an open checkbook. You were granted exclusive jurisdiction with regard to executive decisions. Your responsibility was to oversee the overall direction of Main Event Championship Wrestling. That's a lot of power for one person to be granted. A select few in this world can handle that kind of power in stride. Many, however, abuse that power to the detriment of a company. As I see it, you represent the latter, Mr. West.

Just so you know I've been keeping very close tabs on MECW. I've attended every show and I've taken notes. Evansville. Monroe City. Cannelton. I've been watching, Mr. West. Who am I, you may wonder? Well, this is neither the time nor the place to make formal introductions. It is my distinct understanding that Main Event Championship Wrestling consists of a Board of Directors. It is also my understanding that this same Board of Directors is the REAL power behind MECW. I can assure you that THEY are very unhappy with the way you've been handling (mishandling) MECW business as of late. They are very aware of your reckless spending, unholy alliances, mistreatment of MECW talent, fan harassment and use of company property for personal gain .

So, I'll leave you with this, Mr. West. On 11-11 in Monroe City at the Blue Jean Center, wrestling fans are in for a spectacular night of MECW wrestling featuring Jerry 'The King' Lawler and all the stars of MECW. Oh, it may also mark a Turning Point in Main Event Championship Wrestling.

Regards,

"Chad"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mecwpro.com

I Demand Respect!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1